quarta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2014

who are we? | meet Obelixx

 
 
 

 
 
Marco Menezes aka Obelixx , the founder and instructor at Obelixx Popping Factory (O.P.F).

«I am a dancer for 17 years, i started as a Bboy , a little time after I explored my african roots with Kuduro dance and Kizomba. Then I fell in love with the style Popping.

I saw a lack of coaching and sharing knowledge from some older dancers; so I took the iniciative and started teaching. Here Ia am, 17 years later with more then 100 students spread over Belgium, Portugal, The Netherlands and some in the U.K.

My goal is to create a platform between people who want to share knowledge and people who need it; at the same time I want help those people to grow as dancers from the inside and out.»

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário